Also, could you get me Brittany's mailing address? I can't remember her last name... We met her at that art convention for Eric with the guy who paints pictures of cancer kids. She's the cheerleader in the wheelchair. Dad might have more information about her but if you could get me that address I would really really appreciate it.
Also, have you thought about "applying" to be the ward's Family History Consultant? If you had the time or even the desire I think you'd be awesome at that! It's a thought that crossed my mind when I was studying this morning...
Anything things are going well for me. Elder N and I are getting along most goodly. Today we're going to go member tracting and figure out just who the heck we're dealing with. If we establish a good base with the members then we'll be set. We can get the support that's essential for this work and the contacts to work more effectively. Figure if we're trying to dunk nonmembers and get them to church, the members might want to know about it, and the better relationship we have with them, the better the relationship we can establish between members and converts, the better the world goes round. It's the whole part 'n parcel, the whole genie gig. With the few members and leaders we've met so far, we are extremely well off. Things look very, very promising!
This Friday, the K's are getting dunked! They're going to make amazing members. We're trying to situate rides to the baptism, which will be Friday night, and then Valicity's asked me to confirm her on Sunday. So we've got some transportation to figure out. (Would you mind saying a prayer or two for that? It's kinda difficult trying to work that out since we can count all the people we know in this area on one hand...) It's such a blessing to see them be baptized. It's a testimony of how good the Spirit is and His influence. We just brought them the tools and they built up what they've got! It's a beautiful thing.
Well I gotta go but I'll be writing again soon.
Love you!
tay
No comments:
Post a Comment