Hi, i'm that twelve year old beehive that locked eyes with you. You have pretty eyes btw. You made me go so red. I've never been so red before, not since i got tied up in my middle school.... drama if you know what i mean. What's your address babe? i can't wait for you to get off your mission, so we can do things that you've never even dreamed about before. <3
You've gotta love those mothers who write letters and send pictures. I knew everyone would love him. I know I surely do.
ReplyDeleteHi, i'm that twelve year old beehive that locked eyes with you. You have pretty eyes btw. You made me go so red. I've never been so red before, not since i got tied up in my middle school.... drama if you know what i mean. What's your address babe? i can't wait for you to get off your mission, so we can do things that you've never even dreamed about before. <3
ReplyDelete