Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hump Day

Taylor hit his one year mark on the 22nd! I can't believe it's been that long but at the same time it feels like he's been gone forever! Here is a sweet email I received from a mom in one of his wards. They sure take good care of him and it helps this momma to know he's being loved.


Sis Ehlers and Sis Martinez,
We had your missionary sons over for dinner 2 times last week. They are great Elders. They are such a pleasure to have in our home. Both of them have great personalities and make dinner together a fun time. (No awkward silences with them!) They always leave a great message and pray with power. 
I did take a picture, but have had camera issues. I will try to send that on to you soon. 

You can be proud of your sons! Here in the Meridian East Stake we love our missionaries! Thanks for sending out your sons! 
Elder Ehlers hits his Hump Day soon! Yeah!

Fondly,

Julie
Boise, Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment