Dearest Old Man,
Why, yes. I am a sexy beast and I do it well. The bike is GREAT! I keep in shape and it increases productivity in getting places quicker and being able to stop and talk to people as we go along. To be honest, I really enjoy it. My companion was into biking before he came out on the mish and from what I've seen at bike shops and heard other people say and in time riding my bike, it may be something I'd like to pursue after the mish. I've already wrecked once, too! My companion and I were late getting to another ward in our area on Sunday so we're hauling to the other side of town and my comp took a turn too fast and biffed and I rear ended the wreckage. His bike was severely jewed then and it's still broken. We took it to a guy in the ward to get it fixed and he said we'd be better off just getting a new one. That'll be nice because my comp's bike is older than the both of us put together...
Yesm I am in Boise (Northern Boise, I think). And I haven't come across any potatoes yet. All the people we've eaten with and are close to are really quite normal. I haven't met anyone I dislike yet, either.
Holy BALLS that is so good to hear! I'm glad everything's going so well! I feel it's a blessing to me as well seeing how smooth things are beginning to run back home. I'm glad you got the car sold and I'm ecstatic you managed to pull $500 out of it. That's perfect. I think I've already told mom what to do with all the money coming outa my stuff.
I absolutely agree. My mission, even though it's only been a month or so, is indeed the most goodest thing I've ever done in my life. It's filled in all those holes in my life and really given me direction and structure. I'm adjusting rapidly and I can see God's hand in my life every moment of every day. I know this is the part of the letter when I'm supposed to get all spiritual and all but I'm saving that for the long letter I'll be sending home soon. AND I'll have you know that my swearing is nearly nonexistent now! Quitting it cold-turkey on June 22nd really wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. But anyway more of my shenanigans and haberdasheries will be reported soon! And I didn't forget your birthday or your anniversary, also, I'd just like to do something a little more formal that's all.
love you..
tay
--
I'll never get caught. I'm on a mission from God.
--tay

No comments:
Post a Comment