Julianne,
Hi. My name is Mindy B. and I live in Boise, Idaho. We had your son over for dinner tonight. He also was asked to speak in Sacrament meeting this afternoon. He bore his testimony about getting his mission call to Idaho and how he is where the Lord needs him to be. I felt the spirit when he spoke. I have 3 boys (and 2 girls), one of which is hoping to serve in February. Elder Ehlers was very insightful in his testimony at our house. He has sharing how he wished he would have lived more of the missionary lifestyle before he went out and how he wished he would have spent more time in Preach my Gospel. I'm hoping that it will sink into my boys. He also took the time to know each of my 5 children by name and what they liked to do. For being so new to the mission field he is doing awesome and it was a pleasure to have him here. Thank you for sacrificing your son so that he could be here in our home at this time.
You've done a great job!
Mindy
No comments:
Post a Comment